Wednesday, August 10, 2011

I need help girl issue's?

my ex GF and i just broke up..but she sent me this in txt.."its bcuz you say victoria bechem is hot and u flirt with other girls and hug them too" well she said the soccer player ROnaldo is hot...so i said tori bechem is...(SAME?EVEN. RIGHT?) well in reality neither one of us (14 year old's) is gonna get any of ronaldo or tori beckam...reality...and the hugginh other girls thing..it was 2 girls and they are like my sis and they have been frenz with me since i was 10 & 5...soo ya what to do?? her bro and my rlly good frend ther like she screwd up..her bro was like tlk to her and ill help you...well i cant talk to her if she wont even acknowlege the fact im in her homeroom..she ignores me..HELP MANY PPL IN SKOL AND OUT OF SKOL THINK WE SHUD GET BACK TOGETHER????I THINK YES,BCUZ SHE MESSED UP AND WANTED SOMETING ELSE..but idkk adivce!!!!???thank you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment