Thursday, August 18, 2011

Did Chris Benoit really kill his family?

I wish I knew the answer to this question, but to tell you the truth, it hurts to think about it. After Bret Hart retired, I was a die hard Chris Benoit fan. This guy could not talk like John Cena, had a monster look like Batista, or dominate office politics like HBK and HHH, but the man could do one thing... HE COULD WRESTLE. So to find out this guy may have killed his wife and 7 year old son breaks my heart. I'm so upset Chris Benoit is dead. And even more upsetting is that he may have killed people before it. I don't think I can ever watch wrestling after this. Chris Benoit was what I thought was good about the business, now I find out that my hero may have been nothing more than a murderer and a coward. And oh yeah, Vince likes faking his deaths on TV.

No comments:

Post a Comment