Monday, August 15, 2011

How many have read the book THE SECRET and what are your views on it. I found it enlightening.?

A lot of people say that it is dangerous thinking and that is was done for profit but after reading Napolean Hill's "Think and Grow Rich" or Wattles "The Science of Getting Rich" I find them to be the same premise. Personally I found enlightenment in this book and I think the principles are valid. WE create our own world by our thoughts? And we interpret our world by sight, hearing, and senses? And our yearning for God is a deep-felt sense of our soul within? All of this makes sense to me and when I tried making wishes with the Universe GENIE they were all answered flawlessly? Am I a freak or does this stuff work for others as well. Serious answers only please. The nuns gave me plenty of Christian doctrine so I don't need that and I might spout some back so please be cool. Be cool unto me and I will be cool unto you ! :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment