Sunday, August 14, 2011

I can't tell if she is interested?

Hey so I met this girl through friends. We're both 16. We hung out a few weekends ago. I made the stupid mistake of getting really drunk around her and asking her to make out. (I don't remember doing that at all but supposidely I did.) I texted her apologizing and she said something on the lines of "yeah i didn't want to take advantage of you because you were drunk hahaha" We had a nice conversation. Played 20 questions, joked around about serving special brownies to the real world cast members. I didn't text her for a few days then i decided to and said "So I was thinking we should serve those special brownies to the real world this weekend haha" She never responded so I took it as a hint that she wasnt interested. It's been like a week and 1/2 and she texted me yesterday asking if i was watching the lizzie mcgurie movie cause she knows I like Hilary Duff. We had a conversation nothing serious. I just don't know if she's interested or what I should do from here. I want this to work out but I don't want to be pushy and creapy so I'm trying to keep my distance. What is your advice? Do you think she is interested at all?

No comments:

Post a Comment