Thursday, August 11, 2011

Anyone have a newborn baby who likes to nurse for comfort?

My daughter is 2 weeks old today and combination and bottle feeding. She's great at nursing but my got very damaged in the beginning and while I was bottle feeding to allow them to recover we just kind of developed a pattern of both. Now all of a sudden my daughter only wants to nurse and she wants to nurse all the time. It seems to me she's just using me as a pacifier most of the time and she wont take her favorite binky anymore and she wont take a bottle. I don't know what to do because I know my are starting to get cracked again and it wont be long before I'm forced to start bottle feeding again but the only way I can get her to sleep and stop crying is to offer her my . Do any other moms have experience with this and if so how did you overcome it?

No comments:

Post a Comment