Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Guy problems... need helpppp(:?

Okay, so i like this guy and he is in my grade and were gonna call him bob so okay i've liked bob before many times and its never really gone anywhere so ive tried to move on and get other boyfriends and every time i break up with a boyfriend i start liking bob again so the other day i was walking to my moms clroom after athletics and bob and one of my friends were walking around the locker area and bob was like hey shelby! and the other kid came and walked down the same hallway as me and was like bob totally wants you and i just laughed cuz i figured he was just being dumb but then the day before we got out for christmas break we had career day and bob came and sat by me in the auditorium and then when we had to go to the gym bob was like hey shelby where are you sitting and i was like i dont know and he was like you want to sit next to me and i was like sure. and i looked over at him one time when he wasnt sitting next to me and i caught him staring at me.. so things like that keep happening but then last night i decided to text him and he never texted back.... so do you think he likes me or not? oh and i'm pretty sure bob has never had a girlfriend before and he is really shy. thanks in advance(:

No comments:

Post a Comment