Monday, August 8, 2011

Girls think I'm Weird?? (Girls Only)?

I don't care though. I think they think I'm weird because I am pure 100% Metal Head-Rocker. I only listen to bands from the 60s 70s and 80s like: Led Zeppelin, Black Sabbath, Deep Purple, Jimi Hendrix, Ozzy Osbourne, Judas Priest, AC/DC, and Heaven & Hell (R.I.P. Ronnie James Dio). I'm also really into Clical/Baroque Music. My Favorite Composers are Johann Sebastian Bach, Ludwig Van Beethoven, and Jean Philippe Rameau. I'm 16 and in High School. Other than my musical taste, my personality is pretty normal, but I feel like I'm rougher than other guys my age. What I mean is that I don't take kindly to those girly-guys that are girl-thin with emo hair and skinny jeans that have look prepubescent. Or those "gangsta" guys with shaved heads that say "foo" every 2 words and that wear baggy shirts but sag with skinny jeans. I am not like that at all, I have medium long wavy hair (like jim Morrison) and wear my clothes regular. even my friends say that I am one of the most "toughest" and "" guys in my school (what ever that is supposed to mean). Is that why girls think I'm weird?

No comments:

Post a Comment